Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Before we break up ....

OK... i was gonna attempt to be cheesy! ha ha something about the break up but ah well ... i shall be myself... NON CHEESY! :)

ok i am gonna get straight to the POINT! :)

Let meet up for dinner! (before the OLDIES leave zone 2 :( )

Feb 2 (Saturday)
7pm
Venue: ??? (undecided as of now) Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Singapore has changed so much! which makes me super out dated on nice places to makan or chill.

Please please please please please block out 2nd Feb dinner okie pokie? Well i am looking for to this dinner cause, you guys know i am probably only like 1/4 a member of the cell cause of the time i have been away. probably missed out on many many cell lunches, gatherings, dinners! SO! i would really mean alot to me to have a meal w ALL of you. Please let me know if u guys can make it ok?

Cyrus ONZ
Vyn Will let me know
Wei2 ONZ
Mel ONZ
Algene Will let me know
Rochelle ONZ
The rest please let me know ya?

i ll be overseas till next monday so just TAG to say if u can make it yeah?

Okie i am off! see you all sooN! GOD BLESS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home